Precious clothes need proper care. Here are a few tips:
- Do not store natural fabrics in plastic bags. Fabrics like silk, cotton and linen need to breathe.
- Clean fine clothes on a regular basis, and treat stains as soon as possible.
- Flushing of sugar stains is a must before the dry cleaning process.
- Do not let your clothes come in direct contact with antiperspirants and deodorants. Excessive perspiration spoils clothes – use under shirts or underarm shields.
- Do not expose fragile fabric to sunlight – the colors may fade.
- If you spill something on your favorite shirt or skirt:
1. Do not panic. Find out whether it is an oil- or water-based stain.
2. Never use water or club-soda on dry-clean-only garments.
3. For washable clothes, you can use a small amount of water or club-soda. Blot the stain with a napkin. Heat and time set stains, so take the garment to the cleaner within a day or two. And don’t forget to point out the stain.
Still have a question? Contact us.